• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cruise control not working

I bought my 99 ranger about a year ago and at the time the cruise control was working fine. Then it started to work intermittently and now if it does work it will be for about a second then it will kick off and not come back (for like an hour, a day, a week, etc... really random). I've tried...
  2. idler pulley/bracket help

Hey trs I need sum help. I have a 91 Ranger 2wd 2.3L w/ AC and a couple days ago I was coming home from a buddies house and 1 of my drive belts started squealing really badly. The next day I check it out and find out my idler pulley had a piece chipped off. I got a new pulley from Advanced Auto...
  3. no leaks, new master/RABS, still no brakes

I got a 91 ranger 2wd and a week ago my brakes decided to go out on me. I have a little bit of pedal when I hit the floor but nothing significant. I couldn't find any leaks in the lines so my Ford mechanic buddy and I replaced the master cylinder a couple days ago and bled the brakes and still...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad