• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Project 96

So heres my 96 explorer 4.0 4x4 4dr. So I snagged it up from my wife when I traded my busted 6.0 powerstroke for a new car for her. Since aquiring it from her last November I have installed 33x12.5x15 mudclaws, cai, exhaust, double din tv, built a roof length roof rack, brush guard/baja bar(in...
  2. winch

so im thinking about putting a winch behind the factory front bumper. has anyone here done that or seen it done on a ranger? not really a big fan of spending alot of money on a brush guard to mount a winch on and the winch style brush guards arent really that attractive in my opinion. i thought...
  3. towing question

Im trying to figure out if my truck will be able to handle pulling my mustang from alabama to colorado 1300 miles on a tow dolly. the car weighs roughly 4000lbs. the truck is pretty much stock just cai and exhaust. it is a 2000 4.0 4x4 automatic. will the trans handle that far of a pull?
  4. manual swap questions

ok i have a question with the electronic control shifter for the transfer cases. heres the question. if i find a manual t-case can i take the all the shift linkage and what not and put it in place of the electric motor? or will i have to change some internal parts or just swap the tcases all...
  5. torsion bar suspension???

so ive been reading and looking at pictures and reading others posts and what not trying to understand torsion bars and keys. so this is what ive come up with. i see that some people have saggin bars thus lowering the ride height and they replace them to gain back the lost height. am i right so...
  6. transmission help

im wanting to do a manual shift transfer case in my 2000 4.0 auto. which transfer case/s can i use with my factory trans or what trans and transfer case will work with my engine? any help would greatly be appreciated
  7. t56 on a 4.0

Will a t56 bolt up to 4.0 with the bellhousing from a cobra or will I have to order a bellhousing adapter? I've looked all over the web for info and no luck. And if I can could someone point me to it or to the adapter. Thanks
  8. nitto terra grapplers

Hey guys I'm lookin at some nitto Terra grapplers the size is I think is 265/65/16 they are the next size up from wats on my truck now. Suspension is all stock truck is sitting level right now. Will these tires clear or will I need to lift the front a lil to clear them?
  9. new here from ft carson co

Hey guys name is Seth I'm from Alabama and stationed at fort Carson Colorado as a mech. I just bought another ranger a few weeks ago. I found this site several years ago thought id register now. My 2000 ranger 4x4 is my dd so I can actually start working on bigger things on my 99 cobra that is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad