• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. because I can't just throw it away - front suspension parts 99 coil spring

As promised - parts just left by garbage truck - alone with a little part of my heart (figuratively - not for real)
  2. because I can't just throw it away - front suspension parts 99 coil spring

Last chance! If it's here May 1, it goes in the scrap! real last chance! Free! I need it gone - hate to see it wasted Listed are parts that were for a 1999 Ford Ranger, 2wd, coil spring front suspension your research may find other years they fit. Quick search on Car-parts suggest they may fit...
  3. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

Attached photos show approx 42-1/4" The front bar has a Ford part number on it and a search will show the Ford model / years it fit. #F87Z-5482-DA The rear has a Ford part number but a search turns up nothing. #E92A-5A771-AA. It might be a Ford / Rouse part number, IDK. shipping box is 47" x...
  4. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

I should be back in my shop tomorrow and will get some measurements Thanks
  5. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

If you are willing to lend expertise, I will get some measurements and we can figure it out. The original invoice says " Roush sway bar kit - 1998-2005 Ranger" and that's it.
  6. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

I will get a quote based on box dimension, buy I will need destination zip code
  7. MOVE TO FREE section -Last chance! Ranger front suspension parts

Yes! I will sell any part by itself. Upper arms have ball joint removed and used bushings (thank you for your service )
  8. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

bump for spring time
  9. MOVE TO FREE section -Last chance! Ranger front suspension parts

Good catch - that was a copy and paste error. I corrected it and added content. PS - Ford did make torsion bar front end or the coil spring on the RWD models.
  10. 95 3.0 cylinder heads swapped for 98-2011 heads

I do remember something to that affect. There were warnings about using the Taurus head gasket on the ranger. That is probable why.
  11. 95 3.0 cylinder heads swapped for 98-2011 heads

Car-Parts shows direct cross reference up to 1999. Other years after that may fit, you would have to put them side by side and look for the differences. There may have been a chamber size change after 1999.
  12. Positraction Limited Slip

here is a picture of the tag on the rear end
  13. MOVE TO FREE section -Last chance! Ranger front suspension parts

June 1 - parts left here via garbage truck :cry::cry: Moved to free section Last chance! If it's here May 1, it goes in the scrap! I need it gone - hate to see it wasted Listed are parts that were for a 1999 Ford Ranger, 2wd, coil spring front suspension your research may find other years they...
  14. SOLD! Last chance! Sway bar kit

Thanks for the interest - item has been sold Last chance! If it's here May 1, it goes in the scrap! I need it gone - hate to see it wasted New - Genuine Roush Performance Sway bar kit Fits 1998-2005 Ford Ranger Heavy duty front sway bar and updated rear kit. hardware kit included Bought new in...
  15. 1999 Ranger 2WD XLT Will not Start Has Full Power......

When you turn the key to start, does all the lights and power accessories go out until you let off the key? if yes, put a socket on the harmonic balancer bolt and make sure the motor well turn over. When my '99 3.0 gave me the silence treatment, it had ate up the cam position sensor gear and the...
  16. SOLD! Roller rockers 1.7 ratio

Factory Cobra Roller rockers1.7 ratio - 16 pieces Ford Racing Performance Parts (FRPP) Internet search notes these were made by Crane Cams for FRPP fit listed as 4.2/5.0/5.8L, as well as v6's, GT40 heads, no promises The have Crane Cams cast into them and part number F3ZE-6529-AB pedestals...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad