• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 96lowranger

Blow Off Valve Question

I purchased a BOV and it has two small vacuum ports on it. One is on top of the diaphram, and one is on the bottom. Where should I run the vacuum lines to for these? I know the third port is the vent (it is much larger and is supposed to go to atmosphere or back into the intake pipe from the...
  2. 96lowranger

Ignition Module 96 2.3 Dual Plug

Does anyone know where the ignition module is on a 96' 2.3 dual plug engine. Any pictures to show where it is? I cant find this thing to save my life.... :huh:
  3. 96lowranger

96 Ranger Gauge Cluster Swap

I have a gauge cluster question for you all. I am looking to upgrade my cluster to one with a tach. I have a 4 cylinder 5 speed maunual truck. Will a explorer / ranger cluster from a v-6 work? are the tachs the same, or adjustable for the number of cylinders of the engine?? Thanks to anyone...
  4. 96lowranger

Engine Wiring Harness Diagram 96' 2.3l

Does Anyone Have The Diagram For The Engine Wiring Harness On A 96' Ranger With The 2.3l? I Am Trying To Make A Harness For A Mega Squirt. Thanks For Any Help You Guys Can Give Me!!!!
  5. 96lowranger

Braided Brake Hoses

Does anyone know where I can find braided brake hoses for a 96 that arent a mile long. All I can find is ones that are for lift kits. I went down instead of up. Thanks!!
  6. 96lowranger

1996 2.3 Valve Springs

I am trying to find a upgrade for the valve springs for my 1996 2.3. No one seems to know jack squat. Does anyone have any idea where I could get something a bit stiffer than stock, and use my stock valves, cam, and followers?? :dntknw:
  7. 96lowranger

Lowered Ranger Springs

Thanks for the post!! I ordered the springs on Amazon for $120. Should be here in a few days. Now I just gotta get the rims powder coated, mount the fog lights, and summer weather here we come!! I owe ya a beer sometime!!:icon_cheers:
  8. 96lowranger

Lowered Ranger Springs

Yeah, I'll Put Pics Up As Soon As the front End Is Back Together. First Thing I Need Is Springs....... Hmmm, Wonder Where I Can Get Those? J/K But If Anyone Has Any Ideas Other Than Cutting The Coils, Let me Know PLEASE!!
  9. 96lowranger

Lowered Ranger Springs

Oh yeah, I got the eccentrics for the ball joints. They are adjustable 30 degrees, so I think i will be ok.
  10. 96lowranger

Lowered Ranger Springs

Ok, so a lil more detail is in order. I have beams, shocks, and have cut down the snubbers. The kit I got was a 3/5 drop kit. It lowered the truck, but i want the front lower, kinda going for a raked look. I don't like cutting springs. It works, but I want everything looking clean on this...
  11. 96lowranger

Fog Light Upgrade

Ok, got a valance panel with the fog light holes, and I really want to use a cool looking set of fog lights (aka not stock). Anyone have any good ideas on what to use that wont cost a billion dollars. My budget would likely be spen better elsewhere on the truck, so 50ish would be cool. I like...
  12. 96lowranger

Lowered Ranger Springs

I installed a 3/5 drop kit on my 96 ranger. I am wondering what coil springs I can use to soften the front a little and possibly drop it another 1"-2". I have heard of people using some type of Jeep springs, but hell I just had to ask. -Chris :dntknw:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad