• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shadow88

Rear sill

Anyone know where to buy rear sill plate? Everywhere I’ve looked it says discontinued??
  2. shadow88

Coil springs

Is there a real big ride difference going from 4" rough country lift springs to something like skyjacker springs?
  3. shadow88

Map sensor

I noticed my map sensor dose not have a vacuum line hooked up to it, should it? My 4.0 came from a 91 explorer, it seems to run fine, just wondering if I should run a vacuum line to it
  4. shadow88

4.0 cold tick

Has anyone ever fixed the notorious 4.0 tick when cold problem?
  5. shadow88

Front coils

Thinking I need to get rid of my rough county coils, tired of the lumber wagon ride, any suggestions on something softer?
  6. shadow88

Rocker/pushrods kit

I have a 91 4.0, it has the notorious tick when the oil is cold, I wanted to change the pushrods and rockers, I've been looking online at kits, how do I know witch ratio to buy? Any help would be great!
  7. shadow88

4.0 OHV to 4.0 SOHV

Has anyone done a right up on going from a OHV to a SOHC 4.0 in a B2? What would this involve?
  8. shadow88

Long arm kit

Was thinking about getting a duff long arm kit, I have a rough country 4" lift, would this eliminate my drop brackets on my lift? I'm not sure how this works, can anyone explain?
  9. shadow88

Coil springs

Is the ride hight the same between rough country springs and skyjacker? Both being 4" lift springs
  10. shadow88

New tires

Found some 32x11.50R15's on Craig's list,
  11. shadow88

Good laugh

12. shadow88

Steering

Any one else's fa600 look like this?
  13. shadow88

Brakes

After installing my lift, I replaced the front brake hoses, when I went to bleed the brakes I broke the bleeder off the right side caliper, I tried to replace the the bleeder but no luck so I just bought a new right side caliper since I've never had trouble with my brakes before, now when I...
  14. shadow88

Alignment

I recently changed my ball joints and put some moog 0-4 adjustable camber/caster bushings, I did all this because I wanted to get it aligned after I installed my lift, I set the caster and camber to zero before it took it to the alignment guys today, they did the alignment and everything was on...
  15. shadow88

Vibration

After putting in my lift I have a driveshaft vibration, my lift came with rear springs, the springs had wedges already on them, this lift was for a ranger, could this be the reason I have the vibration? Because the driveshaft in my b2 is shorter? I didn't have this vibration before the lift, and...
  16. shadow88

Brake caliper

Anyone have a trick for getting a broken off bleeder out of a brake caliper? Other than buying a new caliper? These calipers are only two years old and work fine
  17. shadow88

Some new stuff

Getting closer to getting my b2 back on the road
  18. shadow88

Upper coil retainers

What are people using for upper coil retainer after using these rough country coils?
  19. shadow88

Drop pitman arm

Is a FA600 pitman arm to much drop for a 4" lift? And is there any other brand other than skyjacker? Thanks!
  20. shadow88

Got my lift, got questions

I was looking at the leaf springs that I got with the lift, they look like they're about three inches short, I'm hoping I just have to compress them some when I install them? Has anyone been here before? Thanks for any info!!:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad