• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Snap shots of Bronco II growing up, 8 years

Just finished the Boxliner and Body armor version of the Bronco. (the last pic). The bronco was purchased in 2003 and it has been a steady fight against body damage and rust to keep her wheelin. As you can see.
  2. Video of Bronco Playing in snow

Finally got the Bronco Out again after some major upgrades still snow up around the mountians. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRGhGlPoejA
  3. Another D44 straight axle install.

This is the results of this thread http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69753 So it is a custom width Dana 44 that orginally was a from an 83 dodge 1/2 ton. Inside -Superior Chromo Axles (chevy outers/03 jeep rubicon 44 short inner/EB long inner length) -Spicer u joints...
  4. Long term test results for 1354 T-case doubler (8 years)

Originally I was "2caseB2" on this forum. The write up on the tech board of the cable shifted 1354 transfercase doubler is mine. I took that doubler out for some updates and repairs and I needed to replace my old 1350 transfercase with a 1354 so I could have a decent front driveshaft. Since...
  5. Dana 44 gears don't fit. Different pinion length?

Just got a set of 4.11 Superior Gears for my LP D44. They don't fit. The stock pinion length (83 dodge dana 44) is about .4" longer than the new gears. The New gear measures 5.6" from were the large pinion bearing would bottom out to the step down where the yoke splines begin. The original...
  6. Super Dana 30/Hybrid Dana30.44/Dana 44hp/Dana44lp which option?

Need some help, which option. The Current Combo 87 Bronco II, 5.0L H0, C4 trans, BW Dual Tcase doubler, explorer 8.8LSD rear, Narrrowed (3") Dana YJ HP dana 30 on leaf springs. 35" MTR's. Usage-narrow/off camber trails and rocks, no more lift than required to clear tires and close to stock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad