• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sloue

shop safety

holy shit :shok: glad to hear your going to be ok. you take care of your self old friend.
  2. sloue

64 f100, dropped.

this is my" just say no" project i got started with my youngest son. mono leafs in front. and removed the helpers out back and longer shackles.we will see where it goes from here
  3. sloue

my bronco 2

only worth a set of 63 inch chevy springs:D
  4. sloue

pics of it not in the shop

not much ever one i know is photo incapable. but the first run in the hills . its just a throttle blip to the top of the hills now. scraping the edelbrock carb. truck avenger is on its way this is as big as can get the pics
  5. sloue

how much fluid

c-4 late 70s. how much fluid with new torq? in liters not sure of my old worn memory.
  6. sloue

v8 swap done

finally done ,its all good lots of fun. driven it once so far. its a 83 i saved from the scrap pile
  7. sloue

i did something wrong

:bawling:tranny quite. small metal ting.and nothing went for one small rip nothing harsh . parked it started it yesterday . nothing opened cooler lines nothing what have i done? its a c4 /c5 would to much fluid do this ????????? its a mid 70s car c4 redone two years ago .very low miles. put the...
  8. sloue

re thinking my set up

swapped 302 into 83 4x4 ,bent up down pipes ,drivers side crosses over to passengers side.its 6 inches longer then passengers side. should mufflers be placed equal distance from manies? this would stager the mufflers in the chassis and look strange but i dont care about that trying to get the...
  9. sloue

pics of rad support

just finishing my v8 swap and have rad mounted . its set back and i had to cut a good piece out to fit rad . i boxed it back in ,and is sturdy enough i need some deferent ideas on finishing it off visually. i would like to incorporate a fan guard as iam running mechanical fan
  10. sloue

started my v8 swap

i have got all parts now just need remote oil filter still hunting for the right one. i am starting at the tranny . i have a new rebuilt c4 with mild shift kit i ran in a street truck for a short time . so aim doing a tail shaft swap with a c5. i was able to pull c5 a part and retrieve tail...
  11. sloue

junk

this is my junk trying to show off .
  12. sloue

1 ton rear shackles

looking a my Buddy's late80s 1 ton ford used to be a u haul. but its rear shackles are the same as the rbv in measurements down to the fraction but twice as beefy when compared the rbv shackles are very light has any body looked at this or done this change over i will be doing it next week end...
  13. sloue

a q on outboard shocks

i did this mod , but mounted my shocks forward. looking around i see set ups mounted back . my set up works well, i think. no bind way more stabel whole new truck . but should i have mounted the shocks reward? should i expect problems in the near future with my present set up.
  14. sloue

how dumb red neck ended up with a ranger

starting my v8 swap not one coment some nere 300 views wow ? ill come back when i have some thing to really show off .
  15. sloue

new diff cage

built this with only angel grinder and zip disks .bender and welder of coursethe shiny paint is just for the pics u can see the real color under my truck is rust
  16. sloue

want to relocate rear shocks.

iam running min lift 1.5 2 if lucky i want to lose stock shock mounts on axle tubes for mor clearence .I am thinkinking out board set up , but have seen on some rigs for lack of a term a inverted v set up. im looking at this because it looks like i would not have to come though the box .some...
  17. sloue

yes that rust

this is my 83 traded it for $100 car it was a basket case with a good cab and frame countless hours and no cash i put it toghether with lots of help from all of you here a TRS thanx much i have no clue about this com stuff it took me 2 months to get here so if this is not in the rightplace or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad