• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. finn611

The gun thread...

Yep the iron sites were put in by my girlfriend, she got them for me for my birthday lol. But I flipped them around now. And I whoever asked yes my Remington 700 is an sps tactial with a 20" barrel
  2. finn611

AR15 Build

I have 2 AR'S , I bought both guns complete from a manufacturer. I feel more comfortable owning/ shooting a gun that is built with one company's parts. Maybe that's just me. I have taken both of them and put my own twist on them but they are still the stock internal components. Here's my first...
  3. finn611

The gun thread...

Here's my collection so far, looking at either a 1911 or a nice carry gun next. Also just picked up a Walther p99 .40 that I didn't get a pick of yet My 2 ruger semiauto 9mm my 2 ruger super redhawk 44mags my 2 remigton 870's (12 and 20G) Savage model 210 bolt action slug gun single...
  4. finn611

heres my new system

took out my old system yester day, 12" kicker L5 with a kicker zx400 mono amp. then put in 2 kenwood 12's and an 1800watt/900rms kenwood mono class D amp. Sorry for no pics from before the install, i got to excited and forgot.
  5. finn611

want to make a bumper

Hello all im new to the forum but not new to rangers, I have always liked the look of the prerunner bumpers on them and I finally decided to make one myself.just wondering what size materials you all used? I was thinking of using 2" and 1.5" steel tubing and im not sure how thick I I should make...
  6. finn611

hello from michigan

Hey everyone, I have used this forum a few times for some helpful info so I figured it was about time I joined. I have seen a few rangers around here with TRS stickers how many members are from Michigan?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad