• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84 2.8 4 speed to FM145

I'll apologize if this question has been answered many times before, I searched the threads but didn't find an answer. I have a 84 4 speed in the B2 with a bad shifter and I have a complete FM145 and Tcase from a B2. Is this a plug and play swap? Just wanted to gather up any parts and the...
  2. Duraspark Distributor

I am doing the duraspark conversion on my 2.8 and have been able to source all the parts...except the distributor. No one has one in stock. Any chance one of you has one? Thanks! Terry
  3. First month BII's were made?

Bought an 84 that the vin says was made in Dec 83. I just curious when Ford did start production? Terry
  4. Another new guy here ohio/new mexico

Hi everyone, Just bought another B2 as we have some land in New Mexico. I had a B2 in the past and thought another would be perfect for out west. Found an 84 in NM that was one owner and the fellow has recently passed. 125000 miles and no rust! faded paint but no rust. all original. picking it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad