• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing reciever drier

My low pressure service port blew out. I need to replace the reciever drier but one of the connections doesn't display any threading, looks press fit or something(see photo). Anybody replaced one of these? Oh, and there is no schrader valve, its a ball valve, lucky me.
  2. Removing 94 2.3L computer, how?

I took a shot at removing my computer to inspect and get part numbers. I found myself quickly over my head, I didn't understand the disassembly. There are two bolts top and bottom holding what appears to be the housing. There is also a single bolt dead center in the wiring harness connector...
  3. Ignition Control Module 94 2.3L

I was clearing a code 224 and diagnosed it to the Ignition Control Module(ICU). Whilst replacing I noticed there were only three bolts tapped into the manifold mount. I'm missing the fourth bolt hole in upper left corner of the ICU. These modules do not work with only two bolts, you must have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad