• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91 v6 4.0 check oil light?

Did you try raising the oil level to full? Mine would only come on at a quart low, but sometimes a false reading would be triggered when starting up on a steep grade. Check for water on the level sender?
  2. B3000 SHO swap

Awesome! Is that a Thunderbird IRS?
  3. 94 ranger towing capacity

I would, as long as the car doesn't weigh more than the Ranger tug does. BUT I have been towing cars and pulling trailers my entire driving life. Tow trucks, tilt beds, cars on trailers, heavy equipment, tractor-trailer, etc. I have even hauled lots of vehicles on tow dollies, using various...
  4. Looking for my new Ranger - Bounty Offered

I'm glad you found your "unicorn"! It looks great.
  5. B3000 SHO swap

nice looking build so far!
  6. Looking for my new Ranger - Bounty Offered

Wow, that's unusual. I've never seen a used car lot that didn't price a vehicle with "wiggle-room" on the asking price! The truck I just bought had an initial asking price almost 2 grand over what I paid. They must not need the business. I'da walked too, just on principal!
  7. Looking for my new Ranger - Bounty Offered

The 2011? Did you make a deal?
  8. Looking for my new Ranger - Bounty Offered

No affiliation with the dealer, but I think this one hits almost all of your requirements. Listed price is a bit high. https://choiceautosalesonline.com/vdp/13668334/Used-2011-Ford-Ranger-Sport-SuperCab-4Door-4WD-for-sale-in-Murrysville-PA-15668 I live near Johnstown, and I just went through a...
  9. 1988 Ranger Engine Swap

I vote Cleveland. Or an FE. Just about anything else has been done-to-death :).
  10. Aluminum vs. Fiberglass

I've had a cap for every truck I've owned. living in the snow belt it's nice to have for in the winter months, and for summer camping. I normally take a cap on and off 2-4 times a year, so I'll hopefully never have another fiberglass one. An aluminum cap with Styrofoam insulation, thin paneling...
  11. HD suspension or not?

I need to order new parking brake cables and they list them for HD suspension or standard suspension. How do I know what I have..... or what is the difference between them?
  12. I want a scan tool

How about some recomendations, I want one for obd2 as well as earlier domestic vehicles so I'd rather get one that can read them all.
  13. Question on driveability issues

Hi, I'm new here. I just bought a 1999 4x4 with 3.0-5spd (vin code V). I was wondering if there is anything that can be done to reduce the amount of time it takes the engine rpm to fall when shifting gears. It seems to "hang" for a second when you release the accellerator when shifting, slowing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad