• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. audio systems

i was thinking about getting a good sound system for my ranger its a 2008 4 door sport package and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas and about how much it would cost and not to big where i could still put stuff in my back seat thanks for your help
  2. limited slip

just curious what exactly is limited slip does both tires spin or what i went ahead and ordered it on my ranger bc he said it gave it more traction if i do any offroading
  3. 08 fx4 rangers

i found out yesterday at the ford dealership that all 08 fx4s are tutone but he didnt have any fx4 rangers on his lot for me to see and i was wondering if anyone had a 08 fx4 if they could post some pics of it so i could see what it looks like. i went to fords website and they only have a yellow...
  4. buying new ranger

my first truck was a s10 going to ford ranger now and was wondering what was the difference between the level II and regular fx4 ranger?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad