• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4bt m5r1 swap 2004 ranger no speedometer

Ok here is what I have done + a little back ground info. Stock truck. 2004 ranger 4.0 sohc 5r55e 4x4 stock pcm And now. 2004 ranger 4bt cummins, m5r1 4X2 <------------------ stock pcm BTW 2001? ish and up pull the VSS from the tranny not the rear diff. problem is the pcm is reading the...
  2. 2.3 electric fan

Has anyone ever put a stock electric fan on a 4.0L or 5.0L radiator. I am doing a 4bt swap on my 98 ranger and I want it too look stock as possible. If someone can give me some measurements off it that would be sweet. I really just need the depth of it. Thanks Tim Atkinson
  3. F150 transfer case option for my RANGER 4BT

Ok, I need some help. I need a fullsize transfer case for my ranger, is there anything out there I can use that will work with my electronic shifter. I have already found the 4406 manual, and it is probably going to my best/only option, and the advance adapter kit (on back order till 2/1/12 or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad