• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What color should I pain my truck?

Once I finish bondoing the holes and stuff on my 4X4 Ford Courier, I plan to paint it. I don't know what color I should paint it. It is currently white. I want to paint the Confederate flag on it though (on the hood), but I don't know. What do color do yall think I should paint it? Should I...
  2. Carbuerator or Fuel Injected? Which is better and why?

Well I am just wondering which is better and I want to know the reason why. Does fuel injected just get more fuel or what? You choose.
  3. Rebuilding my 1978 Ford Courier 4x4

As some of you may know, I have a 1978 Ford Courier Brahama 4x4. I need your help to help me what to choose! Please and thank you. It needs alot of work and they are listed below: Transmission Clutch Brakes Floorboard (alot of rust holes)-THE BODY NEEDS TO BE REDONE IN GENERAL! Radiator New...
  4. Ford's secret history revealed

I was browsing on the computer at school one day this passed week and I found this: ." Hitler, fascinated with automobiles, hung Ford's picture on the wall; Ford is the only American mentioned in Hitler's book. Steven Watts writes that Hitler "revered" Ford, proclaiming that "I shall do my best...
  5. Camera question

Well my little Kodak camera died on me. RIP. It has been through hell. Bogging with my bike and my brother dropped it in the water (mofo!) Taking pictures of the Wildfire down here in Georgia, etc. Good memories. I had to reflect on that moment with yall. Anyways I am currently looking for a...
  6. Fuel Filter question

Well my truck seems to run like the fuel filter is not doing right (which I hope cause I don't want it to be the fuel pump) and I've tried my hardest to get the filter off and it hasn't came off yet! I am wonder is there a locking mechanism inside where the fuel filter hooks up to the hose? If...
  7. Anyone know a....

site where they sell roll bars (not those lite bars) and nice grille guards for a not to expensive price?
  8. Yep....

Got pulled over by the State Patrol while ago. :( Was doing 85 in a 55 and he warned me about my tint; THEY WERE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK. FREAKIN ADVANCE AUTOPARTS! Why'd they sell tint that is illegal! them mofos! Anyone have a idea what the price will range from? I'm located in...
  9. What do you think about this baby?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=917296
  10. Tax season

Well tax season is fixing to be here and I might be getting some back and I was thinking about buying an amp and some speakers. I was thinking about getting a sony 200w amp and two 10's (sony xplods). But I truly don't know. Well I am just asking what would you get?
  11. My Ford Ranger and Ford Courier

My ranger right after I bought it: My ranger currently right now (yes I know it has a big dent on the side- got to get that out and that picture was when I didn't have my glasspacks on): The Ford Courier 4x4 (we used it to carry our hares around- the body is mainly rusted a goooooood bit...
  12. What should I do to my 1999 Ford Ranger?

Truck:Ford Ranger 1999, 2wd, 2.5 liter engine; Manual Got the truck from my cousin and I am trying to fix it up. I want it for racing (when someone wants to race) and some offroad (cause we own property). Things I have already done to it: Exhaust (Thrush Glasspacks) and some wide rims (trying...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad