• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cam shaft position tool

doing an engine swap on a 97 explorer someone has removed the cam shaft position sensor is there a way to put this back in without using the ford special tool????
  2. power window motor

would a power window motor out of a 91 4 door explorer work in a 89 ranger
  3. v8 motor mounts and brackets

just picked up some motor brackets from td performance the pics on the page are crappy dont understand it completely looking for some info or pics
  4. remote oil filter

wheres a good place to get a remote oil filter from?
  5. which transfer case?

i'm putting a 5.o into my explorer and wondering what transfer case i should use with the 5 speed
  6. 5.0 into a 92 explorer

i've got a 92 explorer with 4" susp lift and a 3" body lift i'm looking to put a 95 f150 fi 5.0 into the explorer i've got the stock f150 motor mounts i know i need a 4 core rad a remote oil filter is there a bracket i can get to use my stock ac or well it bolt up? any sort of info would help
  7. transmission

does a automatic transmission out of a 2.9 fit a 4.0 and work?
  8. engine swap

i have got a 92 explorer with a 4.0 and i am wanting to put in the 5.0 that i have just picked up.everything i find is to do with a 2.9 or 3.0 any info or advice would greatly help

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad