• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Delete 94' ranger partout

How much for the hardware inside the hub, everything from the outer wheel bearing out? There is a nut, a wedge, and actuator type thing, then the washers on the axle, the splined washer, and the c - clip. I just need this for one side.
  2. 2000 3.0 Automatic kills batteries

I have a 2000 Ranger with the 3.0 auto and it is killing batteries. Sometimes it will start fine for a week or two and sometimes it kills it overnight. I have put 2 new batteries in it and recently have started to disconnect the battery when I turn it off. I have replaced all of the underhood...
  3. Can't go into gear sitting still

I am having trouble with getting my truck in gear sitting still, its even a little hard to shift driving down the road. It would pull a little bit when started in gear with clutch in. I searched and decided it was probably the clutch master or slave, so I replaced clutch...
  4. Manual TCase boot

I have a 1990 ranger with 1354E. I found a 1350 manual transfer case with linkage but no boots to go with it. My truck is M5OD and I was wondering if the I find the boots for 1354 if they are they will work? Thanks
  5. Parking Brake Assembly

I have a 1990 supercab ranger and need a parking brake assembly. A gentleman has offered to sell me one for a 1994 ranger, will this work on mine?
  6. Wiring Fog Lights

I have a 1990 ranger and I want to wire up my fog lights like they were on my 99 explorer. I want them to be switch controlled on and off, and if the switch is on, to come on with parking lights and low beam, but to turn off on high beam. How can I do this, and btw, what is the 87a plug for on...
  7. 2.9 fuel system

Ok, Ive got a 90 x-cab ranger 2.9 5 speed, and it runs really rough at low rpms. I checked codes and it doesn't have any. The fuel pressure at idle is 34 pounds and if you rev it up it goes up to 37 and back to 34. Do I have a problem here, the book says it should be 35-45 but mine never even...
  8. Manual to Power Windows

Just got a set of 1988 power doors off a ranger. I pulled the whole harness including the fuse panel and all the way across to the large round connector at the drivers side firewall. The question is, on my 1990 ranger, do I have to change this whole harness out or can I just pull what I need...
  9. Manual to Power Windows

Just got a set of 1988 power doors off a ranger. I pulled the whole harness including the fuse panel and all the way across to the large round connector at the drivers side firewall. The question is, on my 1990 ranger, do I have to change this whole harness out or can I just pull what I need...
  10. explorer power windows

Can you take the power windows out of an explorer (1994) door and put in a ranger (1990) door?
  11. 4.0 to 2.9

I just looked at a 94 explorer with a 4.0 in it, i have a 90 supercab ranger with a 2.9, the explorer is automatic and has all the accessories that mine has, except i believe it has fog lights and i don't, but i want them, the question is, since everything looks to be in the same spot(coolant...
  12. Coil Spring Noise

I have a 1990 ranger s-cab 4x4 stock ride, everytime i hit a bump on the drivers side it makes an awfull noise. I can spray the top of the coil spring with pb blaster and the noise will go away for a couple weeks. What do I need to do to fix this? BTW the metal spring hanger looks to be in good...
  13. Grounds

Guys, i was reading posts about grounds on the 2.9, i have a 90 ranger and I read about an orange ground wire that goes to the passenger side of the motor. I went and looked at mine, cant find the wire or any wire that is orange that isnt hooked up to anything. The guy who swapped my motor out...
  14. flywheel weight

has anybody ever lost a weight off the flywheel? How would this cause a vehicle to act. I have a vibration at low rpms that smooths out in higher rpms. But it even vibrates sitting still. It seems as though something is out of balance and I have changed the harmonic balancer. It is a 90 4x4...
  15. rough low rpm's

I have a 90 ranger with a 2.9 out of an 88. The motor will sit and idle smooth once warm, but as soon as you touch the gas, the motor shakes. Now if you go ahead and give it a lot of gas, it smoothes out, say after 2k rpms. But below that it never does it. I have put new grounds on it, pulled...
  16. lower intake

hey guys, i have a low mileage 2.9 that i bought out of the salvage yard and put into my truck. It has a shaking problem at low rpms, kind of like the one you get from a vaccum leak. I cant find a leak anywhere on any line or fitting, and i have sprayed all around intake and replaced plenum...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad