• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TwistedSmitty

Blinker issue.

Hey guys need a little help. On my 89 ranger my right blinker quit blinking. The left one still blinks and it flashes when you turn on the hazards. I replaced the bulb to see if that was it and it didn't change. Need your help. Let me know if this is in the right section. Thanks in advance...
  2. TwistedSmitty

Headed to Elbe hills for a poker run!!

Hey everybody. On June 6th me and a buddy are headed up to Elbe WA for a poker run. I live out in Graham WA and see if anyone wanted to meet up and spend a day in the hills. Won't be doing anything real crazy since I am open open on 33's.Let me know??? Smitty:headbang:
  3. TwistedSmitty

Heading to Tahuya

If anyone wants to go me and a buddy are headed up to Tahuya on friday Aug. 26 to do a little wheelin. Nothing major since my rig is damn near stock but wanna get it dirty before I do my swap. let me know. Should be a good time.:headbang:
  4. TwistedSmitty

Sas! What stays and what goes??

Alright guys a little help please. I am prepairing to do a leaf sprung d30 swap on my 94 super cab 4x4. And I was wondering what has to be cut out and what needs to stay. Thanks in advance!! :icon_confused::icon_confused:
  5. TwistedSmitty

The new guy Smitty!!

Whats happning guys. I have looked at this site for year and just signed up about a week ago. Great info. I am gonna need all the help I can get. Getting ready to do a sas on my 94 ranger.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad