• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My truck 3 inch lift PA 31 inch tires projectish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2zCQ8RF7Y Honduras sport check it out. anyone else too :clapping:
  2. HEY guys heres my truck finally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2zCQ8RF7Y&context=C389b537ADOEgsToPDskJ1AkyGg40qt4WOtMQgvdGV Heres a video of my truck process of the lift. Tell me what you think! :yahoo: Thanks for all the great advise, Michael.
  3. Hey guys heres my truck finally!

Heres some stock pictures, then the lift. Looks alot better :icon_hornsup:/Volumes/Lexar/photo.JPG /Volumes/Lexar/Picture 270.jpg /Volumes/Lexar/Picture /Volumes/Lexar/stock trucksky271.jpg/Volumes/Lexar/Picture 481.jpg /Volumes/Lexar/Picture 483.jpg /Volumes/Lexar/front...
  4. How will this mix together?

Hey guys i wanna get yalls opinion on this. How do you feel about a 4 cyl. 2.5 liter 1999 ranger reg cab running 30's? THANKS :yahoo:
  5. Everyone, Lets See Your Lifted Ranger!!!!!

Figure it has been a while since this has been done, so its a chance to see some of the old and some of the new guys, lets make this a big post, i want hella pics of your lifted rangers...body lift, coils, air ride, torsions, full suspension, hell...have your buddy lift up on the front end of...
  6. Who has a 3" body lift?

Hey guys, i really want to see a ford ranger with a 3" body lift. If you have it, go ahead and post it. I'm anxious to see what it looks like since im getting one installed this saturday. THANKS :yahoo::icon_rofl::icon_bounceblue::icon_hornsup::icon_cheers::icon_twisted:
  7. Does anyone have a 3inch body lift with 31's

Im really anxious to see pictures of a ranger close to 1999 with a 3" body lift and 31's. Im planning on getting the 3" PA body lift and 31's soon so i want to see what it looks like. Im documenting the whole process so you guys can see the transformation :yahoo: Thanks, Mike
  8. Who has driving lights?

I really wanna see some vegicles with extra fog lights on them. Im thinking about getting some pro-comp explorer lights soon. On my 1999 ranger:yahoo:
  9. Rims and tires question.

Im pretty sure on this question but not completly. Will a 31x10.5r15 tire fit on a 15 by 8 rim? Thanks Mike...
  10. I cant find any rims that fit my ranger

Im looking at some cheap soft rims, like cragar rims. However i cant find and rim that is 15x8 wheel is 3.75 inches with -19mm offset. That is what im looking for. I have a 3 inch body lift on my 1999 ford ranger and im getting rid of my stock rims and tires and getting 31's. Its really...
  11. Getting power to my CB Radio

Hey guys, Im installing a CB Radio in my 1999 ford ranger and it says i can hook the power cord up to the battery, which i'd rather not do, Or hook it up to the ignition switch accessory terminal so that the radio is automatically turned off when they key is turned off. Does anyone know where...
  12. What rims should i are good for my 1999 ford ranger regular cab xlt 2wd?

hey guys i need to buy new rims but im not willing to spend too much on them(around $75 a rim) and i was wondering what you guys suggest. I just the aluminum ones with the hole in them. Like the cragar soft rims. Thanks
  13. Lets see your lifted ranger!

Hey guys, im getting a 3 inch PA body lift on my 1999 ranger. Im really excited to see peoples rangers. I want to make this a big thread! Lets see your lifted ranger :rockon:
  14. what tires will fit my rims?

I have 4-15X10 ALUMINUM WHEELS FOR SALE, 5X4.5 - 5X114.3 BOLT PATTERN. and im trying to get new tires but i have no clue what fits my tires. If someone could tell me what tires fit my rims i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Michael:yahoo:
  15. 1999 ford ranger with 31's???

Hey guys, last post cause im making my final decision. Im getting a 3 inch Performance Accessories lift on my 1999 ford ranger rearwheel drive, 4-cylinder, 2.5 liter. regular cab. I just need new tires to go with the lift, and ive seen so many mixed opinions about tire sizes, i just need one...
  16. What tires for my 1999 ford ranger

hey guys, im planning on getting a 3 inch performance accesories lift on my 1999 ford ranger rear wheel drive 4 cylinder 2.5 liter regular cab automatic. Along with the lift i want new tires to fit the wheel well. What size tires do you think will be good if i dont want to kill my mpg. Heres a...
  17. 1999 ford ranger tire rubbing

If i get a 3 inch performance accessories lift, will there be rubbing with 33's. or any bumper modifications? thanks And it is on a 1999 ford ranger 2.5 liter 4 cylinder 2wd reg cab truck.:yahoo:
  18. Hmmm. Which tire?

Hey guys, what do you think is better, the Firestone Destination All-Terrain Vs. the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO, Im stuck on the fence on this one.:icon_confused:
  19. Ford ranger tire and rim problems

im really confused on what tires fit on what rims and what rims fit on my 1999 ford ranger 2wd reg. cab.I want to get Cragar 398 Soft 8 rims with Mickey Thompson - Baja ATZ Plus Radial 32" tires. thanks:yahoo:http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/images/smilies/yahoo.gif
  20. Lift kit for a 1999 Ranger

Hey guys, im thinkin about getting a 3 inch lift on my 1999 ford ranger xlt 2wd 2.5 liter. I just dont really know where to start. Whats the best lift kit and whats a good lift to get. 3 inches? 4 inches? Also whats the installation going to cost? Thanks yall, Michael

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad