• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ERICSRANGER

Is it time for a new transmission???

I have a 4x4 94 ranger ext cab 4.0 with an overdrive trans(a4ld?). Everytime when the truck is in overdrive and the trans has to kick down to 3rd, the truck makes a loud bang, and it feels like someone just slammed the hood, doors, and tailgate at the same time.It does not matter how fast or...
  2. ERICSRANGER

Low Pinion, High Pinion ?????

Can anyone tell me If my 94 ext cab 4.0 d35(3.73) is a high pinion or low pinion, and how would I tell. I have been searching for 4.10's or 4.56's and I keep getting asked this question... Thanks for the help!!!
  3. ERICSRANGER

Stuck in low range???

I just picked up another ranger, 99 ext cab 4x4 3.0 with 59,000 miles. I drove this thing home about 50 miles and when I got home I decided to put it in to low range, and now it wont come back out:shok:. The 4x4 low and high range lights are flashing six times, I tried putting the truck in...
  4. ERICSRANGER

01 D35/ 94 D35

I have a ring and pinion from a 01 Ranger D35 (front), Will this work in my 94 Ranger with the D35??? Thanks
  5. ERICSRANGER

Overhead console info!!!

I just picked up an over head console from a explorer for my 94 ranger, and I was wondering if there was any schematics out there on exactly how to hook this up(including may be a pattern on where to cut my brand new headliner). I checked the tech library and couldn't find anything. Thanks for...
  6. ERICSRANGER

Jeep ring & pinnion/Ranger ring and pinion!!!

I was wondering if a Jeep D35 ring and pinion is the same as the ring and pinion in my 94 ranger D35, in other words can they(Jeep) gears be used in my ranger...:dntknw: Thanks for any help...
  7. ERICSRANGER

Neon green in the oil filler neck???

The other day my oil light came on, so I went and popped the oil fill cap off and seen there was some antifreeze on the cap and on the edge of the filler neck. I have been having to add some oil at about every 1500 miles(minor valve cover leak and rear main) and antifreeze about every 2500...
  8. ERICSRANGER

Correct Wheel Back Spacing!!!!!!

:dunno:CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE CORRECT WHEEL BACK SPACING, I HAVE A 94 EXT CAB RANGER WITH A SIX INCH SYSTEM W/STOCK RAD. ARMS. WOULD LIKE TO PUT 12.50 WIDE TIRES ON MAYBE 10 INCH RIMS OR SHOULD I GO WITH EIGHTS... BACK SPACING IS THE QUESTION????
  9. ERICSRANGER

Shutter/shimmy After Lift Installed!!!!

I HAVE JUST INSTALLED A SIX INCH SYSTEM ON MY RANGER, AND EVERYTIME AND ONLY WHEN I FIRST PULL OUT THE TRUCK SHAKES OR SHUTTERS(I CAN FEEL THE VIBRATION IN THE FLOOR) WHEN I DRIVE DOWN THE HIGHWAY OR GET ON IT NO SHAKE.. DOES THIS MEAN I NEED A NEW SHAFT, CARRIER BEARING OR THE U-JOINTS. WHAT S...
  10. ERICSRANGER

Engine Light Driving Me Nuts!!!

Would Anyone No What Is Wrong With My Truck? The Engine Light Always Comes On When There Is Any Type Of Moisture, And Is Very Hard Starting. I Just Assumed It Was The Norm Plugs And Wires, When I Spray Water And Get To The Passenger Side Of The Motor Down Low Thats When The Light Comes On But I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad