• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Yvan

Shocks and drop

Me i flipped my housing on rear and i kept the original lenght, and it run very well.
  2. Yvan

How To Adjust Camber After 2 Inch Drop???

With a 2 inches drop i'm not that you can fix your camber with the factory bushings, but the best way to now it, its to send it to the alignement ans they will tell you.
  3. Yvan

toxic shocks?

Me, i just installed Monroe sensatrac, and it run's very well, better that i was expecting, no bouncing.:icon_thumby:
  4. Yvan

Question On My 87.

On my fuel rail on driver side, there's kinda little pump with a vaccum hose on back. Is that the fuel pressure regulator? If not, what is that?
  5. Yvan

How To Lower An 83 Ranger?

It's the same for first gen, a got some on my 87.
  6. Yvan

Sway bars on my 87!

Is some of you guys ever installed sway bars on 87 Ranger? It should exist cause in my Moog catalog they sell the bushings but not the bars. If some of you got pictures of it. i'll realy agree.
  7. Yvan

Let's see what's out there....

No for shure, it sleep in a freind garage all winter long, it's only a week that i get it for summer. My winter ride is an Explorer XLT 2003:headbang:.
  8. Yvan

help with lowering kit

I think you should have no problem with that, it's DJM products, you will install this, and get the result that they tell you. If you needed to modify something with the torsion bar, it should be in the kit. I've buy DJM products, and the quality realy surprised me, and i'm 100% satisfy.
  9. Yvan

Right on!
  10. Yvan

Vibration

Problem fixed:yahoo:. It realy was my pinion angle.
  11. Yvan

Here's mine.:rockon:
  12. Yvan

Here's my ride!!!!

Sorry, i got a problem, pics are coming soon.
  13. Yvan

BLACKKK smoked tail lights???

Another easy way to do it, is to paint them with tinted clear coat. You just take clear coat and and some black base coat in, then you paint with the amount of coat you need to get them black as you want.
  14. Yvan

From Quebec!!!!

I'm not shure but i think i'm the only french from Quebec around here.
  15. Yvan

Vibration

Those things are all allredy done, thats why i think it's my drive shaft.
  16. Yvan

You guys got nice trucks, i'll take pictures of mine this week end and i'll post it here.
  17. Yvan

Vibration

Since i flip, i have a vibration problem between 40 to 50 mph. Is somebody can help me with that. Personnaly, i think may be its my drive shaft angle that cause that vibration.
  18. Yvan

How To Lower An 83 Ranger?

Me i get my drop beams from "Stylin truck", for my 87 ford ranger and it cost 406$, it gives me a 3 inches drop, and they fits from 83 to 87.
  19. Yvan

Slip yoke bushing!

Is somebody ever change the slip yoke bushing at the rear en of the transmission of a ranger 87, 2.9l. with 5 speed tranny?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad