• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BroncoIIer

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Also on another note. In OK you can carry anywhere unless expressly restricted by law such as courthouse, prison, schools, and government events, etc. If a business posts a "no guns allowed" sign that is a matter of private policty. Our instructors said to take it as a suggestion and...
  2. BroncoIIer

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

In Oklahoma you must complete a 6 to 8 hour general information and safety course. Then you must go to your local sheriffs office and give them a check for 100 and another for 25. Then fill out an application for a background check. It usually takes around 90 days to hear back. I'm still...
  3. BroncoIIer

4wheelingplus.com problems....

Has anyone purchased parts through this website or company? I paid for a winch 3 weeks ago and still have not received any word on it. I have tried to contact the owner countless times. Looks as though I may be screwed. I saw the owner talking on a forum about closing down his main fab shop...
  4. BroncoIIer

'88 Bronco II Build Thread

I had saved up enough money by the end of high school to buy myself a nice 4x4 to go play around in. I found my B2 on Craigslist and picked it up the next day. That was in May of 2009. The previous owner was from California, and that is why there is a California tag on the front and an OK...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad