• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. French guy from Quebec, Canada

Hi everybody, I bought a 2008 Ranger 2 months ago and I love it. I'm planning to buy a PA body lift and new wheels for next summer. My truck is 4x4, have a 4.0L motor with automatic tranny. I hope you guys will have lot of advices for the modifications coming. Thanks, Mathieu.
  2. 2008 bodylift???

I wanna install the performance accessories 3" body lift kit and dont know if i'll be able to do it well. I did a phot call to PA and the guy told me I should have some problems with bumpers and radiator. I would like to heard some comments and advices about the installation of the body lift...
  3. 17" wheels

Hi guys, I bought a 2008 Ranger XL supercab 4x4 4L automatic and I want to put some 17" mags with 265/65/17 grabber tires. I wanna know what is the most backspacing i can get on those wheels. I'm currently looking for procomp 6007 series with 6mm offset and 4,75" backspacing. Will it fit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad