• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Catch22556

TFI Module Issue? Or...

We've had a triple digit heatwave here local and my 84 didn't like it. Took it up in the mountains and it started sputtering out on me before it finally just died, it would fire back up and idle, but wouldn't rev at all without dying until it cooled back down. Figured it was just vapor locking...
  2. Catch22556

84 BII vacuum hose

Alright, so I went wheelin' yesterday and as I was coming off the mountain to bring her home and I noticed it was running like crap and had a little bit of a high idle. Pulled over and popped the hood, I could hear a pretty substantial vacuum leak. Ended up finding out that this vacuum line is...
  3. Catch22556

The gun thread...

I prefer pistols personally. I own 2 Glocks (23 and a 19), a Kahr PM9, CZ 75, and a Springfield Armory XD 45. Also got an old Marlin 30-30 that i got from my Grandpa when he passed, 2 Ruger 10/22's, a Remington 700 SPS and lastly a Remington 870 :headbang:.
  4. Catch22556

Bronco 2 choptop sealed cab options.

I've been pondering on what i wanted to do with my choptop once springtime hits as far as the cab is concerned. My options that i have been pondering are as follows. 1) Seal off the cab with a Deuce hatch. (Any other ideas besides a b2 hatch?). 2) Ranger cab with either a bobbed, cut down bed...
  5. Catch22556

Fuel Gauge issue or?

I picked up another Bronco deuce a couple weeks ago and its got me a little baffled. The other i just got is an 85 Eddie Bauer edition with the 2.8 and a 5 speed. Question is, is my Fuel gauge not working properly or does it have a smaller tank then my 84 with the same motor and trans? I can put...
  6. Catch22556

New guy from Oregon.

Whats up everyone, Matt from Southern Oregon. Got a Choptopped 1984 Bronco II 4x4, 2.8 5 speed. All stock besides cut fenders and some 31"s. Truck was rolled so out came the sawzall! Plans are to completely rebuild the 2.8 with some goodies and swap in a d35/8.8 combo and run some 33"s. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad