• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rear axle and locker help

7.5 3.73 open rear. I cant stand the one wheel drive so i would like to know if it would be better to just get a LSD rear or change it to an 8.8 3.73 open and get the no-slip locker. Those are my two choices, what would be hands down better and better price wise.
  2. rear axle and locker help

7.5 3.73 open rear. I cant stand the one wheel drive so i would like to know if it would be better to just get a LSD rear or change it to an 8.8 3.73 open and get the no-slip locker. Those are my two choices, what would be hands down better and better price wise.
  3. rear axle and locker help

4. upper control arms needed

i am in need of some after market upper control arms so i can lift my truck with a 3inch spacer. does anyone know where i can find them for a decent price. i have seen people say there about $550. i dont want to spent that much on just upper control arms i would rather just get a lift kit that...
  5. about a lift

i am going to do a simple 3 inch spacer lift on my 01 xlt 3.0 ext.cab 2wd short bed, mainly because i cant stand to have a stock vehicle and bills need to come first so im being a little cheap. i have read that i need after market upper control arms to do 2.5" or higher, i would like to know if...
  6. gettin lifted

ok so i have an 01 ranger xlt extended cab 3.0 auto that im going to be rebuilding the engine and lifting. my question is with what i am about to list will i be alright and have no problems and need no extra parts. basically i want everything to just bolt in. im going to get the fabtech 3"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad