• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cmwright14

SOLD! Bw 1350 manual transfer case $125

Selling a Borg Warner 1350 manual tcase. It's the version with the slip yoke front. Transfer case worked just fine, blew up the 4.0 so i pulled everything out to make room for an eventual 5.0 swap. Local pickup only. Marysville, OH
  2. cmwright14

Eec-v 5.0l into an eec-iv Ranger wiring options

So im in the middle of swapping a 5.0 / a4od 4x4 combo from a 95 Bronco into my 89 Ranger. The ranger started its life as a 2.9l / 5speed, then about 10 years ago i converted it to a 4.0 / auto with the help of a donor 91 explorer i had. After going through 3 A4ld’s over the years and finally...
  3. cmwright14

2.3 Ranger swap issues

So i blew the 2.3l on my 91 Ranger, and because i needed somethin quick, i picked up a 2.3l from a 1993 Ranger. I assumed that the motors would be similar, which they are, except for the alternator. The 91 Ranger has 4 wires running to the alternator, where the 93 Ranger alternator has 5 wires...
  4. cmwright14

Ranger 2.3l swap

I'm sure this has already been answered somewhere, but i did a search and i could find TONS of 2.5/2.9/4.0 etc engine swaps but not a 2.3. I have a 91 Ranger with a blown 2.3l engine in it and somebody close by is sellin the 2.3l from a 94 Ranger. What is needed to do the swap? is it bolt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad