• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Can't get oil to drain

Tried to change the oil in my 94 today and failed miserably. I could not get the oil to drain. I bought the truck used and it looks like the previous owner replaced the stock drain plug. The plug had some sort of thumbscrew cap on it. When I removed the cap, there was a hole underneath, but...
  2. Best way to install new HU/speakers in a 94 with premium sound?

I want to upgrade the sound system in my 94 ext cab, but I've discovered that it has the premium sound system with factory amp. I don't know anything about the amp so I'm going to assume its garbage and not use it. I plan on running the 4 speakers off an aftermarket HU, and maybe adding an amp...
  3. Billet grille quality question

First time poster here. Just got a 94 and I'm considering getting a billet grille. I've noticed that there are two price brackets.. $40-$50 ebay jobs and $100+ grilles from places like carriage works. How big of a difference is there in fit and finish? Should I just lowball an ebay grille or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad