• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Posted this in the New Members and 2.9L Boards

But I'm going to post it here, too. I own a 1990 Ranger XLT, and I'm planning a 302 swap. I will be stopping in for advice, help, and information until I get it all done. BTW, does anyone know where I can find a Ranger 8.8" rear axle and a Dana 30 or 44 front axle out of a Jeep? How about a...
  2. Help requested, please.

I own a 1990 Ranger XLT, and I'm planning a 302 swap. I will be stopping in for advice, help, and information until I get it all done. BTW, does anyone know where I can find a Ranger 8.8" rear axle and a Dana 30 or 44 front axle out of a Jeep? How about a 302 install kit for the engine mounts...
  3. Greetings

Hello, Ranger Station people! I'm Jake, I live in Wisconsin, and I own a 1990 Ranger XLT, and I'm planning a 302 swap. I will be stopping in for advice, help, and information until I get it all done. BTW, does anyone know where I can find a Ranger 8.8" rear axle and a Dana 30 or 44 front axle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad