• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DHEM

FX4 Lvl II axle swap problems

Hi me and my friends swapped out the 7.5 axle for a 31 spline 8.8 out of an fx4 lvl II Ranger on my 05 2wd Ranger. The 2 big issues is lots of noise like a semi truck rear end, especially around 40 mph and when you give it gas (Im thinking maladjusted or screwed pinion bearing) and the ABS/Brake...
  2. DHEM

My Ranger looks so much better now

Ive been hanging out with my friends at FRF, and we did a few more mods to my truck BEFORE: AFTER: it looks alot better imo I also got some of my vents painted black, but I never got pictures, its hardly noticeable now I want bodywork done :icon_welder: lol
  3. DHEM

Some new interior mods

Got some new mods from pooleo on FRF, looks awesome If you want them, here's a link: LINK
  4. DHEM

Possible inside news for Ranger replacement in US

I know this is an old topic that pretty much everyone is sick of hearing, but Mike Levine said something on pickuptrucks.com that I found to be disturbing. "Ford has been working on a Transit Connect-based pickup (ugly, from what I hear) and something totally different and small. Neither is...
  5. DHEM

My Ranger

yeah its nothing much
  6. DHEM

From FRF

Sup, some of you may already know me from FRF, but for those who dont I drive an 2005 Ranger XL, with some small mods done to it like a new head unit, tonneau cover and painted rims. AS for me, im into turning wrenches and stuff. I might get into the airforce to work on aircraft. Since FRF...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad