• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Odometer Issues

I'm trying to sell my truck, but the odometer is stuck. I heard it had to do with a simple gear and grease that wears down the teeth. I took out the gauges just to see if it indeed is the gear, it still turns the odometer when I spin it manually. Any suggestions? How much does it cost to get...
  2. Door Lock Issues

I can't unlock either doors with my key, therefore I can't lock my truck up. I have power door locks and they work, however when I turn the key in the door, nothing happens. I have heard that this issue is easily resolvable, but I can't figure it out. I have the original keys to my truck. It's...
  3. 1996 4.0L Flywheel Replacement

I towed my truck up to the shop and the said my flywheel is cracked and it's gonna be roughly $700. I'm trying to sell this truck, it has 160,000 miles and a rebuilt trans at 120,000. (autotrans) I am fairly repair savy and was thinking about replacing it myself to get it ready to sell. I have a...
  4. Spun Main Bearing?

So I have a 96 4.0L Ranger. I let my father use it for about a month while I was at school and now there is a loud knocking sound under the hood and I don't think it's even driveable. I haven't tried nor have I put a stethoscope up to it, which from reading other forums, is what I should do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad