• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. a/c sight glass ?

on the 83 ranger i just bought the a/c clutch will not kick on unless i use a jumper wire then works . still no cold air. so is there a sight glass some place i haven't looked? or is the only way to check the freon is with gauges ? i'm guessing there is a low pressure switch that prevents the...
  2. new 2 me 83 ranger

i just bought a 83 ranger today. 4 cly auto trans pretty darn good looking truck. i will get some pic's later if it ever stops raining. factory am-fm cassette only one dash speaker. what i was surprised to see on the truck dual gas tanks ! only the front gauge works switch to rear tank still...
  3. 83 ranger 2.3 mpg

looks like i'm going to buy a 83 ranger 2.3 3 spd auto trans thursday what gas mileage can i expect rural town most speed limits around are 55 mph and in the ozarks of arkansas am i close to 25 hwy 18 in town ? what ever it is going to be better than my 87 f150 4x4 c6 trans. 4.9 engine. but...
  4. good news

good news for all ford boards. :D have no idea if help's or not but i did email ford public relations dept. i'm sure my email alone did nothing. but a bunch might have helped a bit.
  5. engine dies wait 10 min. its fine for 20 min

i have a friend who had a 88 ranger 2.9 it would run fine then spit sputter die. wait 10 minutes it was good to go for 20 min then start all over again. he said he replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, cap rotor, coil, ig, box never could find the problem he ended up selling it. now my new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad