• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. help?

not sure where this could go. but what is the rear driveshaft lenght on an 88 ranger 4x4 ext cab manual tranny? i need from yoke to yoke prefered. thanks, mason
  2. Well thats ur problem!!

well i let my uncle barrow my truck for a week so he could do some moving. everything went smooth up until last night when he was bringing it back. they got about 20 miles outside of Iola Kansas, where i go to college, and THIS happend! this is the short shaft on the rear drive shaft. its...
  3. It LIVES!!! It LIVES!!!

this is my beast,, my friends call it frank, short for frankenstein, i dont know why though.. lol ive got some plans for it, but im a poor college kid so its hard to get these things done
  4. weird

ok for the past couple days my truck has been really acting up. first of all,, occasionaly while im driving, the dam thing will just die, i dont understand... theres no putter or anything it just goes bluhhhh an dies.... second of all,,, somtimes while the truck is just sitting there and running...
  5. No Heat

ok im sure you guys have done this before, but i didnt see the post anywhere. my truck, 88 2.9 4x4 extcab ranger, doesnt blow hot air. my dad said it might be the thermostate so i replaced that. didnt work... then my uncle who, is a backyard fix it with ducktape kinda guy, said "well maybe its...
  6. whats up

whats up peoples.... im mason, im kinda new to the whole truck thing, ive been driving a mazda 626 untill the motor blew, but now im drivin my good ole 88 ranger. its a nice ride for bein ugly as pug. bright blue bed and front driver fender, black spray painted doors, and regular maroon...
  7. rim help

i was told by a friend that stock rims from a jeep wrangler would fit onto my 1988 ford ranger? is he right?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad