• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lchappyjr

Electric Shift explorer in Bronco II ?

I have the explorer motor transmission and a 1354e, both rigs were Eddie Bauer editions automatics. The Bronco II shift worked before, but the explorer doner did not, when I have the clutch bypass wires hooked up and in any gear but park and neutral the overhead 4x4 light come on but no shift at...
  2. lchappyjr

8.8 swap

I got everything in, drive shaft angles set and ready to weld. Then I noticed that the explorer rear diff. sits closer to the passenger side, so the drive shaft has a left to right angle. Is this normal? I noticed the front does the same.
  3. lchappyjr

92 explorer transfer case ?

Are the splines the same from front to rear output shafts on the transfer case. I would like to use the front driveline from a explorer in the rear of my bronco II. All the drive train is from the explorer.
  4. lchappyjr

drive shaft rear bronco II ?

I have swapped 92 explorer motor,transmission, transfercase, dana 35, and 8.8, also skyjacker 6" lift, I want to put a double cardan joint drice shaft in rear form explorer front shaft. Is this possible and what do I need? I have the explorer rear shaft. Its mostly a daily driver so I dont want...
  5. lchappyjr

Time to pick a drive line

With the Explorer motor and transmission in its time to set the rearend. With the 6" Skyjacker lift on im worried about what driveline to use. I have the old explorer one, can I just cut it down? or find something else. I need to know what my options are. Its going to be my daily driver so I can...
  6. lchappyjr

transmission mount ?

Can any one tell me how tall there transmission mount is from the cross bar to the mount, on a skyjacker extended radius arm lift kit? or maybe how much you can safely drop it from stock to adjust drive line angles? Thanks
  7. lchappyjr

skyjacker cross-member spec.

I have 6" skyjacker lift with extended radius arms I purchased used for my bronco II. The cross-member has no provisions for my transmission mount so I need to fabricate one. Can anybody help me out on how high the mount is from cross member to transmission mount? Any other dimensions would be...
  8. lchappyjr

pitman arm

I have skyjacker 6" lift dana 35 from explorer in bronco II, i have pro com fd-400 now and it doesn't look right. the motor is not in yet. Is their a better pitman arm for this application? I just want it right when it hits the road, Thanks.
  9. lchappyjr

All Exp. Drive train in B2-Drive Shaft ?

I have 92 explorer motor,trans. and case. dana 35 and 8.8. going to set pinion angle in rear. I have a skyjacker 6" lift with blocks in the rear. I was told to stay away from a cv shaft, what are your opinions for the rear shaft?
  10. lchappyjr

87 BII 92 Explorer swap

I got the Dana 35 installed, found an 8.8 with disc brakes its under there just not set up till the motor and tranny are in. Is swapping the dash for the wiring the way to go? what about fuel lines and pumps?, and last I got a 6" lift so what drveline is best for this?
  11. lchappyjr

New to site.

I want to start by saying thanks to all of you who shared your onformation on your builds, it sure helped me. I am not done yet just need to pull the 4.0 and tranny out of the explorer. I already did the D35 and I picked up a 8.8 with discs for $60.00 its under there now but not welded yet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad