• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chvlfrk

ISO Tonneau

Looking for a Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover for 93up Stepside Pics & Price PLEASE!
  2. chvlfrk

For Sale 2002 Ranger Supercab Edge 4x2

2002 Ranger Supercab Edge, 4 door, 4x2 (bed has been changed along with front clip 99), 3.0L 174k miles, Auto, all power, class III hitch, Pioneer radio, bed has been spray lined by ARMOR THANE, 3.73 L/S rearend, built for my Granddaughter in 2018, NEW 16" tires then, and she decided she wanted...
  3. chvlfrk

98 Explorer 4 door

I picked up a 98 Explorer 4 door for my Granddaughter as she thought she needed an SUV to haul friends around. The DS/LFdoor started having issues it would lock but as soon as you pulled on the exterior handle it would open and of course set of the Anti=theft alarm. Then the window motor or...
  4. chvlfrk

BDD 98 Steppie

Dealership took this in on trade & I jumped on it........98 XLT Steppie, 3.0L (224+K), auto, pw, pdl, pm, ps, cc, slidin rear window, am/fm/cd, and foglights. New to me 9*28*15: Front license plate bracket installed, Buggman grill emblem, and USAF decal 10*9*15: Installed tonneau cover...
  5. chvlfrk

Power Mirror How To?

Lookin to put power 03 mirrors in my 93, anybody have a How To on this or have done it to give some insight? Truck is all manual.......... THANKS!
  6. chvlfrk

Power Mirror How To?

Sorry guys.............wrong section DELETE please!
  7. chvlfrk

Sunroof OHC Installation.....ANYBODY done one?

I've searched all the Ranger sites for installation & wiring info. I've pretty much figured out the wiring, but I find nothin on installin the Sunroof style OHC into any year Ranger. My 93 was missin the headliner when I bought it, so I installed one of these type of OHC's into it, but I'm...
  8. chvlfrk

Sunroof style OHC install in 93/94 Ranger Wiring Help

I recently picked up a 93 Ranger XLT DD project, I had purchased OHC's with sunroof switch a while back for my 94, but never got one installed. This 93 was missin the headliner, so I installed one in it, but have had no luck findin any info on wiring it. Seems all the tech library has is...
  9. chvlfrk

Southeastern Members Rides

This may become a "STICKY" if the Mods so desire. I seen a Ranger today while the Wife & I was in Chattanooga, that I've seen before but can't find who it belongs to, and NO I didn't get a pic. So I thought a "Members Ride" section for each of the areas would be a good thing to setup...
  10. chvlfrk

Thrown together for S&G's>>>

Was bored today, so I through this together.............. Click on the picVVV
  11. chvlfrk

Fft:

I've heard this quite a bit on the radio lately & my Son likes their music, and I have alotta RESPECT for actors/musicians that enjoy the freedoms provided by our military, and go to them & perform:icon_hornsup:. Personally, I think it's PRETTY KOOL!!!:beer: Five Finger Death Punch video in...
  12. chvlfrk

Interesting>>>>

I was browsin through Ranger pics and came across this in a 2004 Ranger 4X4..................nice ingenuity, but if you hit that with your noggin, it'd leave a mark:ouch:
  13. chvlfrk

SE TN and surrounding members

Just found this on CL.........thought I'd pass it on to those who may be interested: SWAP MEET AND SALE (SODDY DAISY) THERE WILL BE A SWAP MEET STARTING IN SODDY DAISY THE 2ND WEEK IN JUNE ON THE 12TH AND WILL BE HELD ON THE SECOND AND 4TH SATURDAY TIL IT GETS TOO COLD TO DO IT.....SWAP MEET...
  14. chvlfrk

Just CURIOUS!

I had this thought if I wanted a Supercab Ranger (RBV)........ Has anyone done it or see one done::icon_idea: Mazda Supercab with the chrome around the windows and Ranger frontend and bed? I've seen quite a few Mazda's runnin around and actually know where there is one sittin beside a...
  15. chvlfrk

Anybody seen one of these?

16. chvlfrk

Hey Doorgunner...............

Is this where you got your 36 idea???? Details say is on a 88 Ranger frame...........PRETTY KOOL! http://www.usbody.com/__Photo-Gallery/T-Bod-Fe-Ford/40-fe-001-a.htm Just curious!
  17. chvlfrk

Idea>>>

Seen this in the VA parkin lot today, I know it's not a Ford, but kinda unique how they used mid-late 50's fenders on the box: Cell phone pics> I've seen pics of the "shadow box" for the gen 1's, may be FFT for somebody lookin to do one.
  18. chvlfrk

Explorer to Ranger front frame section?

With the CFC cars I've seen around a local salvage yard, I've seen a few 95 up Explorers, and have been thinkin bout gettin the frame from a 2wd one and havin it grafted onto my 94 RAT Ranger, as the 95 up Explorers have R&P. But not sure if the frames at the front are the same wideth? I know...
  19. chvlfrk

Anybody else seen one of these???

2009 FACTORY Mustang Drag Car (FMS: NO VIN# / NOT street legal), our dealerships flag owner (Jacky Jones) bought 10 of these and all have been SOLD....70k price tag 5.4 Supercharged, 6spd manual trans w/SFI bellhousing, 9" rearend, cage, etc. If you seen any, post pics.............
  20. chvlfrk

Michael Jackson/King of Pop GONE!

SAD! The boy had all a person could ever want, and coulda had more if he'd of kept his head on straight! Dancin & coriography came NATURAL to him.............may have ta dig out my "Making of Thriller" video.............one of the BEST ALBUMS EVER!!! Scary, as he was only a month or so older...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad