• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. how to open headlight housing

I want to buy a halo led kit for the headlight on my ranger it is an 07. My question is can you bake them in the oven and open the housing or does it have to be cut open?
  2. how to open headlight housing

i want to buy a halo led kit for the headlight on my ranger it is an 07. my question is can you bake them in the oven and open the housing or does it have to be cut open?
  3. egr delete/ headers

hi everyone long story short i sent my ranger to the shop for a rough idle and they hydrolocked the motor and bent a rod, go figure. but i see this as a good opportunity to add headers to my list of upgrades only issue is i haven't seen any headers for a 3.0 that have egr on them. so what should...
  4. egr delete/ headers

hi everyone long story short i sent my ranger to the shop for a rough idle and they hydrolocked the motor and bent a rod, go figure. but i see this as a good opportunity to add headers to my list of upgrades only issue is i haven't seen any headers for a 3.0 that have egr on them. so what should...
  5. turbo help

i am looking at putting a turbo in my 2007 ranger sport, obviously it has a 3.0. I really dont know where to start, are ther kits available or will i have to custom build a system. and how much boost would be too much to where i have to do major engine modifications.
  6. Looking for better towing performance and fuel mileage

I have a 2007 ranger sport with a 3.0 and a 5 speef manual. i'd like some ideas from you guys about ways I can increase the fuel mileage and performace of my truck. I have a budget of $1500 and my final goal is to make towing my jet ski and motorcycle a more enjoyable experience.
  7. How can i fix a cat efficiency below threshold code

Hi I have an 07 3.0 and i have a cat efficiency code p0420 i believe. ive heard if you remove the cat and wash it in dish soap over nigh it will fix it. does anyone have any other suggestions that dont include pulling the cat off?
  8. trip meter test function

I have a 2007 ranger and i found if you stick your key in the ignition then hold the trip reset button then turn the ignition on the meter will say test, and show you all of these difffernt readouts. i was wondering what some of the readouts meant though. does anyone know anything about this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad