• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. skyjacker

Project rednek ranger upgrades

Had my ranger on solid axles for a few years now but I'm not happy with the way the radius arms preform with the bushings plus they wear out too fast , i currently have wild horse extended arms but I'm now going to customize a set of stock arms useing some 2" 250 wall DOM and currie Johnny...
  2. skyjacker

clutch slipping

so ive built up an explorer for the girlfriend its a 93 with a 8in lift and 36s and the rear end is welded , clutch slips rilly bad when she takes off ,goes up hill etc.. clutch is only a year old , its got a dyna pac clutch in it , you guys had good luck with any type of specific clutch with a...
  3. skyjacker

4L exhaust

ok so i ripped the exhaust out of my ranger to make it easier to do my SAS , now the cats wont fit , the Y-pipe is still in there i was just gonna make a piece of plate that bolts to the Y-pipe flage where the cats usually go , and just cut a hole in it and weld a piece of pipe in there but im...
  4. skyjacker

front end noise

ok so i put a 8" skyjacker lift in my girlfriends 93 explorer , got the full lift brackets and coils , no coil spacers or anything , when i engage the 4x4 the pasenger side axle shaft seems to rub , looks like its rubbing on the housing out by the knuckle , had it all alligned after i did the...
  5. skyjacker

roller rockers?

anyone know if any company makes roller rockers for a 4L , pushrod type? thanx

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad