• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. leaf spring center pin

any one see anything wrong with using a grade 8 bolt in the center of my leaf spring instead of using the possibly supplied possibly not supplied center pin?
  2. 16" to 15"

anyone know if i can replace the 16" aluminum wheels with aftermarket 15" steel wheels on my 2004 Fx4? i dont see why not i just thought i would ask
  3. looking for new tires

i have a 04 ranger 4x4 with cranked t-bars. im looking to get new tires and was looking into 265's or 31" tires. i attempted to do a body lift and gave up when i found i would have to completely replace all the cab body mounts.( can only get those parts threw ford) does anyone know if 31 or...
  4. body mounts

went to install my p/a body lift today. i got as far as removing the 6 body mounts. thanks to new york and the outrageous amounts of road salt no metal hardware is going to come off in one piece. is there and aftermarket for the hardware for the body mounts? i have found pleanty of the isolators...
  5. tire size with body lift.

looking to do a body lift to my ranger(i was given a P/A 3 in kit for some full size chevy parts i did not need) was wonding what tire size other people might be running and if they have any feedback on them. i currenty have a decent torsion twist( i had it aligned at a good shop) and 245/75/r16...
  6. 1354 manual t-case

Looking to do a manual t-case swap on my 04 fx4. from what i can tell it looks to be for the most part a bolt in swap. found alot of information but nothing really tellimg me it will work on an 04. any 2 cents or information someone might have would be great! :icon_cheers:
  7. body lift

anyone know of a body lift that 1-2 in for a ranger? not very crazy about body lifts but it seems to be the best route(cost wise) for a lift. glad i looked into the torsion key lift on this site b:icon_cheers:efore i ordered it!
  8. profile picture issue

when i try and set my profile picture i click tthe save changes button and am met with "upload of file failed"....iv tried several time and i have resized the picture. i can also view the picture if i go into my profile i just cannot see it when i leave a post. anyone got any ideas?....the...
  9. never done a forum before.....

been looking at this site for tech tips for a few years now and decided what the heck and signed up. got an 04 Fx4 ranger bout 4 months or so ago...this will be my 4th owned ranger. looking to do a few things to it(manual t-case swap, and a mild lift) for now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad