• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. c.c.muddog

ranger stumles when driving ???

92 ranger put a new mass air flow censor and a tps sensor. when driving down the road the truck loses most of the power. when you unhook the mass air flow sensor the truck gets power back. also with the mass air flow sensor unplugged the truck bogs down, then gets power back and then bogs down...
  2. c.c.muddog

memorial weekend 4day event

most everbody is having a 2 or 3 day event memorial weekend, but HORSE HOLE CREEK, is having a HUGH 4DAY EVENT, 2nd annual redneck games plus a adult after dark party, and lots of fun and games in and out of the mud, for $15./per day or a weekend pass for $25.. yep all weekend for $25. and...
  3. c.c.muddog

bII 5.0 FOR THE STREET????

ok guys ive built alot of cars and trucks in the past, now im thinking of building a bII w/5.o in it (i have done s/b and bbl v8 swaps in rangers before but changed the tranny, t/case, and the running gear too), this was a deckbuggy on the frame, a buddy of mine gave me for parts (i think just...
  4. c.c.muddog

new member---c.c.muddog

1'ST OF ALL, THANKS JIM FOR THE HELP,,,hey guys, been reading post for some time now, finely made it through, some of the stuff in my yard, i have a couple of rangers my 16y/o. daughetr races in the mud, a stock 85 v6 4x4, and a 95 x-cab bbl v8 4x4 (not finished yet),,,,, my 88 x-cab ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad