• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tarryn

For Sale Selling flooded 1995 ford ranger xlt

More than a cheeseburger, like $100?
  2. Tarryn

Splash Build

Its been a few years and a few houses the ranger has stuck with me. Currently sitting in my garage on a battery tender. I am in a place where I really want a V8 and a local has a complete running 5.0 explorer... might be back at it and a little more active on the forum. We will see.
  3. Tarryn

Splash Build

I'm back! I'm motivated to keep this thing progressing. I have a Moab trip planned for Memorial weekend. We will see how it handles after sitting for two years. I am making a list of needs and wants for the next while. - lockers - 33" (?) tires - steering fix Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Tarryn

Splash Build

Went to Moab for Easter Jeep Safari. I did a pretty easy, but extremely long, trail so I didn't break anything. I cut a brake line and lost my steering. But I fixed both and kept on trucking. Overall it was an awesome trip! I even saw a few other rangers down there.
  5. Tarryn

Splash Build

Can I cut this off? But I got tires on.
  6. Tarryn

Splash Build

Progress! I'm getting so close I want to take a few sick days to finish it. My brother works at a stealership, so I have access to all that stuff. I'm going to get it up on a lift and align it and finish everything up. Still have a bedliner I need to roll on, so who knows when the bed will go...
  7. Tarryn

Splash Build

Figured I'd do a build thread since that's what all the cool kids are doing. It'll probably be more for me to keep track of my transformation. Specs: 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 Motor "cold air intake" and flowmaster exhaust. 108k <-- :icon_thumby::icon_thumby: Manual transmission and manual t-case...
  8. Tarryn

Badges

I have been missing the front fender badge on my 94 Splash and I am finally getting around to replacing it. I am wondering if all years/makes/models of badges have the same pins on the back? I have become a fan of the newer badges but I dont want to buy them and figure out they wont work without...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad