• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84 bronco 2 wiper issue

hey all i have an 84 bronco II and i have a weird issue with the wipers stuck on one speed ...slow. i have tried various other switches and still the same and i even tried takeing it apart like in the tech phantom wiper fix. still nothing still stuck on one speed. it only worked in all speeds...
  2. kickdown problem

hey all for my 2.8l in my bronco 2 the kickdown rod going to the trany doesn't line up. its off by like and inch or two, i was wondering how important is that unit that sits inbetween the carb and intake that has a vacuum hose hooked up to it? vaccum diaphram i think? if i remove that spacer it...
  3. c5 auto linkage alighment issues

hey all my vehicle is a 84 bronco 2 and it was a 2.8l 4 spd standard but its now a 2.8l c5 auto. my issue is i had the trany rebuild a few years ago and the project kinda fizzled out and the only thing left is just to hook up the linkage that goes from the carb to the trany. that kickdown rod...
  4. 84 bronco II c5 trany

hey guys justa quick question, on a c5 trany on my bronco II the connecting rod that goes from the carb to the little lever on the tranny, normally when its hooked up from the factory its hooked up so the connecting rod pushes down on the lever which would be counter clockwise if you were facing...
  5. 2.8 l fuel injection

hey all i am not sure if what i am about to ask has been posted before cause i haven't been here in a long time. regarding the fuel pump required for this seems to be calling for one from a ranger. but what about a later model bronco II that has the fuel injected engines like the 2.9 v6? i am...
  6. bronco II 2.8l issues

hey all my project is a 84 bronco II with a 2.8l c5 auto.it use to be a stick but is now and auto. it has a 3" body lift and the rest is stock. my problems started with the tfi ignition. so i got the necessary new parts to do the dura spark conversion. i was having difficulty with the wiring so...
  7. 2.8l ignition

hey all can someone explain to me how the basic ignition system works? i just had my duraspark conversion done and there is a glitch that i ran into and someone told me that the power source they hooked it up to is a secondary source. can someone explain the primary and secondary power source...
  8. starter wiring?

hey all i recently had my 84 bronco II ignition wiring(dura spark conversion) done by a 4x4 shop and when it starts it sounds kinda weird. when it had the tfi it started great, meaning when i turned the key it cranked over very strong judging by the sound of it turning over. after the duraspark...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad