• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5R55E Minor Drip Bottom ofBellhousing

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else on TRS but I can't find it if it has. My 1999 Ranger 4x4, w/5R55E and 127K+ miles has developed a slight drip that I think is coming from the tranny. I'm gonna verify if it's tranny or not later today. Gonna clean everything, then run the truck...
  2. Bug Deflectors/Shields

I want a deflector for my 1999 XLT Super 4x4. However, everywhere I look I see them offered for 1998-2003 Rangers EXCEPT Edge & XLT. There is nothing special I know of about my hood that is different from an XL model. Am I missing something? What is the difference between the Edge, XLT & XL...
  3. PVH Modification to Manual

I've done the mod @ http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/Apr04/offroad.htm -My 4x4 works great now! But, :dntknw:can you still use the dash electronic switch to 4High "on-the-fly"? I know NOT for 4Lo but what about 4Hi? Are there synchro's or something that allow the locked hubs and spinning...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad