• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CEL Code 214

214 (M) Error in Cylinder ID (CID) circuit or signal - Ignition Systems only code that im getting on my reader, a little confused by it. Engine seems to run fine, just have the CEL on. Anyone else run into this and find a solution?
  2. Factory fuel pump replacement

What's a good factory replacement fuel pump for a 94 mazda with a 94 4.0 swapped in? I noticed i have the same idle just like i had when the 2.3 was in there. I know its the original pump since it's been in the family since it was new (dad owned it). Thanks in advance!
  3. Wiring Diagram link

Found this awhile back and been meaning to post it, maybe this could be a sticky. it has a ton of diagrams for multiple vehicles and TSB's. http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/Wd Enjoy!:icon_thumby:
  4. Imgur test

https://i.imgur.com/zWta4Mw.jpg
  5. 94 4.0 high idle after engine swap

Well it runs:yahoo: I do have one issue, it has a high idle, Around 22-2300 RPM's. I checked all my connections to include vacuum.:icon_confused::icon_confused: Pulled a 2.3 and put in a 4.0, swapped everything for the 4.0, harness computer and ECU. It fired right up after priming the fuel...
  6. 94 4.0 Manifold to Y-pipe gasket?

Might be a dumb question, but i didn't pull off the Y-pipe when I got the engine, it was already removed. Is there an exhaust gasket between the manifolds and the Y-pipe? :icon_confused:
  7. BBK Throttle body 4.0l

Anyone use or have a opinion on these throttle body's? I know the horsepower gain will be minimal if any, but how is the throttle response...
  8. Magnetic Mic

So i upfit emergency vehicles, and a new product came on the market. Iv'e been kicking myself in the ass for not thinking about it first. A magnetic mic. These things use a strong magnet, to hold your mic in place. Something to look into for all you Radio guys. Here's the link to their website...
  9. Need opinions on what clutch/flywheel to buy

Looking into buying a new Flywheel and clutch kit for my 94 4.0l 2wd. It's still just a street truck. I'm wondering what is a good stock replacement that's available out there. Eventually it will be built into a Prerunner so it's going to get some "abuse" in the dunes. Also if it matters, i...
  10. 94 mazda b2300

Well i figured i would start a build thread to show my progress, i have a 94 mazda b2300 5 spd that has been in the family since it was new. i recently picked up a 4.0 for $100 and plan on building a prerunner out of it. heres what im starting with. this is the 4.0 i picked up i did the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad