• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Electric transfer case wiring diagram

Help need diagram for electric transfer case switch. 1987 ranger
  2. burnt hella help

hey there, i have some hella rallye 4000 xenon lights, recently one burned up th cable between th ballast and light body. right at th back of th light. my question is- can th large cable be shortened and reinstalled?
  3. wide bubble style deflectors, 89 ranger

anybody know a name brand for those wide wind deflectors ? 89 ranger
  4. extra wide side window deflectors

hey guys, does anybody know the name brand of those really wide bubble style side window deflectors? for an 89 ranger
  5. 91 4.0 foldout diagrams

hi all, does anyone have the foldout 1991 explorer wiring diagrams on pdf? i am in the middle of a engine swap, putting th 91 4.0 into my 89 ranger that had a 2.9...the info that (bronco screen name has on the tech page helps... and a have the ectm. could use a copy of the large foldouts for...
  6. 2.9 valves set both to tdc?

hey all, i know to set the valves on my '89- 2.9 following firing order..but do i set both valves to tdc compression stroke? or set the intake on the tdc comp, and exhaust on the tdc exhst stroke?
  7. fuel problems

have an 89 ranger 4x4 2.9 v6 automatic,my problem is, seems to be air with th fuel at th rail,new regulator,new relay , new filter, put new hose above the pump in th tank.seems to be worst when its hot.stallls out wont start(like vapor locking)checked for reurn flow,return line okay...help...
  8. air bubbles

have a 89 ranger w/2.9-auto-4x4...when truck has been running awhile stutters and dies. when i check the fuel rail it sprays air and fuel(i know supposed to have 30 or 40 pounds pressure)if i hook up a hose on th schrader valve it bubbles air/little fuel for several minutes after key is shut...
  9. hey ya...eric here

new here, live in el centro ca. lotsa open dez, n fun dirt roads...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad