• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

So I'm finally getting around to getting a front driveline. Anywho just curious what people are using/doing at te yoke of the 44. Any input would be great, thanks in advance. St
  2. BAMFranger

oregon off road clubs???

is anyone aware if there are any or not. i checked out google and the 3 clubs i chose to email, i got an email right back saying that its an invalid email address or whatever... if anyone knows of any that aren't vehicle specific that would be cool. thanks
  3. BAMFranger

pos sas kit...

i figured this was the spot for this, seeing as it is a "kit". well tomorrow morning i get started on the sas. i know there will be some haters out there because of the fabritech sas kit that i have (no i didnt pay the 2k for it either). i figure its going to be a good foundation, and start...
  4. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

so yesterday i went up to tacoma, wa area and picked up a d44. one bad right off the bat that i can think of is that he doesnt know what it came from. anyone know how to tell? and not really a bad but does anyone know who manufactures these radius arms...
  5. BAMFranger

dana 30

What are the differences between a Cherokee and grand Cherokee d30? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad