• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

I'm gonna have a buddy make them go me. Sliders should turn out pretty good. I'll put some pics up once I get them on.
  2. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

Well driveline is shortened!!! Need to get a new boot and u joint and I'll be in business. Getting sliders, rear bumper, and front bumper done as well.
  3. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

4. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

no kidding, i thought those band saws were pretty b.a. well ill have to give it a whirl on my next day off then and see where it gets me. thanks for all the info gents, much appreciated!!!!
  5. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

Did you just use a horizontal band saw to cut it? Cause I have access to one and a good welder too. In theory if I chop it and it turns out really unbalanced I can take it to a shop and have them redo it...
  6. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

Yeah I'm his worried about heading over the pass in 4wd. Having to cruise at 10-15 just sounds like a crappy idea. I don't know I'll figure it out in the next couple of weeks or so. Thanks for all the input!! Much appreciated.
  7. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

i asked a buddy about this and he said just take it in. you didn't balance it at all. no crazy vibs when wheeling?
  8. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

yeah yeah laugh it up...hahahah i've been to busy with stuff and i figure since summer is getting here i better hurry up and finish the damn truck off.
  9. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

hey thanks for the super quick response but i meant bw1350. not sure if thats what you were talking about or not. but ill look into that web site. thanks a ton!!! st
  10. BAMFranger

Eb d44 driveline to 1350

So I'm finally getting around to getting a front driveline. Anywho just curious what people are using/doing at te yoke of the 44. Any input would be great, thanks in advance. St
  11. BAMFranger

oregon off road clubs???

is anyone aware if there are any or not. i checked out google and the 3 clubs i chose to email, i got an email right back saying that its an invalid email address or whatever... if anyone knows of any that aren't vehicle specific that would be cool. thanks
  12. BAMFranger

pos sas kit...

i figured this was the spot for this, seeing as it is a "kit". well tomorrow morning i get started on the sas. i know there will be some haters out there because of the fabritech sas kit that i have (no i didnt pay the 2k for it either). i figure its going to be a good foundation, and start...
  13. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

Ah ha, looks like sasquatch found it, right on. Is there a web site for it? Anyhow ladies and gents keep an eye out for this bad boy in a couple of weeks. When it becomes a man instead of a teenager.
  14. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

As far as length I didn't measure them but by the looks of it they are at least double the length.from bushing to the front part that wraps around the axle. And yeah I can definable see the drop brackets getting in the way, but oh well I think I got a Hell of a deal and I'm having a blast...
  15. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

Hey boss I looked at the cage off-road design and it doesn't seem like a match, ill snap another picture or a better one. I've found some that are close but nothing exact. And its not really a big deal just curious for own personal satisfaction.
  16. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

I figured the axle out. It's from a 66-78 bronco low pinion from broncograveyard.com. The guy I bought this stuff from had it on a ranger already so its a double score. Thanks for the help on identification.
  17. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

Nobody had any input on the radius arms? Or who they could be manufactured by?
  18. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

o its not that's the only bad thing bit it has 4340 Chrome moly axles
  19. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

here a little better picture of the d44, but besides the point does anyone know what kind of radius arms are.
  20. BAMFranger

d44 radius arms

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad