• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Shock Stem Length

On a stock 1998 Ranger XLT 2WD w/coil suspension, why are the replacement shock stems 1" too short? The computer says yes, but physics says no. I realize the intelligent thing to do would have been to get the data stamped on the installed shock, but that didn't happen. Before I tear it down...
  2. Looking for long part number

Trying to locate a non-dealership source (read "cheaper") for what Ford calls the "Engine Air Box Hose" for my '98 Ranger with a 3.0 Vulcan. The part number they have is 9b659, but that's not helpful in locating an alternative online source. If anyone can point me to a place where I can find...
  3. Phoenix says hello

It's warm out here. Y'all get your swim trunks and head on down. :) Just got a 1998 Ranger XLT Regular Cab 3.0 V6 with the 4R44E auto transmission; power steering and trans fluid cooler; color-matched bed cap and a hitch receiver. The color is Burnt Amber. I have a huge list of mods and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad