• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wvranger90

balance shaft?

im taking my engine apart on my 2002 ranger 4x4 to do timing chain guides. as far as i know its original engine but it doesnt have a balance shaft. does the balance shaft take place of a harmonic balancer?
  2. wvranger90

4x2 explorer to 4x4

here it is i have a 2000 explorer 4x2 4.0 ohv auto and a 2002 ranger ext cab 4x4 4.0 sohc 5 speed motor is bad in truck how much headache is it to convert the explorer to 4x4 both are torsion bar fronts.
  3. wvranger90

lucas oil

i just bought a 2002 4.0 sohc about a month ago. did some work to it starter,flywheel and some electrical problems. decided to change the oil when i did i used havoline 5-30 and a quart of lucas now after its warmed up and idles a couple of minutes i hear the timing chains slap. does anyone...
  4. wvranger90

wiper trouble

2002 ranger wipers work on low and high on delay they take small steps instead of a swipe cleaned the switch made no differance and if i turn the switch off wipers stop where they are they dont go home also they work fine on wash
  5. wvranger90

a/c will not engage all the time

2002 ranger 4x4 4.0 a/c wont engage while driving.put gauges on static pressure good wait a while a/c comes on pressures good a/c cold just not sure what is going on could the wot relay be sticking just bought the truck and tring to get rid of the gremlins
  6. wvranger90

4x4 trans removal tip?

need to remove 5 speed from 2002 4x4 4.0 any tips would help.
  7. wvranger90

starter and flywheel

i just bought another ranger this one is 2002 4.0 4x4 it needs a starter and flywheel. do i need to drop the exhaust to remove trans like i would on a 2x4 2.9. any tips would help. since i am in there new clutch too.
  8. wvranger90

rough at 35 mph

my wifes explorer runs rough when riding through town at about 35 cel came on for code402 found dpfe tubes were melted replaced it same problem egr checks fine
  9. wvranger90

anyone from nothern va or wv

anyone from nothern va or wv:icon_welder:
  10. wvranger90

new guy

im dave just joined:headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad