• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4r44 transmission questions

I have a1999 ford ranger 4x4 with a 4.0 engine. It needs a transmission. Someone local I know has a rebuilt trans from a 1995 ford explorer with a 4.0. My question is will this transmission be compatible? In everyaspect?
  2. Bell housing bolt?

Looking for some information about the bell housing bolts in 1999 ford ranger auto trans 4wd. Need the differnt length,size and pitch.
  3. auto to manual ?'s

will everything from a 1991 ford explorer 5spd 4.0 go into a 1994 automatic a4ld tranny swap..... such as master cylinder, pedal assembly length, cluth line lenghts, anything else that might not work
  4. lt1 swap

well guys is there anyway an lt1 can be placed in a 1994 ranger elt....it got the 4 liter now
  5. 2.3 timing belt problems

alright well i just did head work and now that ive replaced the timing belt tensioner and belt....it seems to be working off....to a point and thats it...so far like a 1/8 or 1/16 of in is hanging off the camshaft pully
  6. 4.0 weird problem HELP!!!!!

ok i have a 1994 ford ranger 4 liter with the al4d tranmission...a throttal body spacer, the pvc intake as seen on this site. But my problem is that when im idling the engine is smooth....but driving down the road trying to accelerate without it down shifting is a differnt story. I bogs and...
  7. A4ld questions

well my 1994 ranger has an al4d tranmission....i know that my vacum modulator is bad and am about to replace it tomarrow. But i have a few questions! What kind of rpm should i be running when crusing at about 65. Right now its at about 2850 according to my tach. Another question is how would i...
  8. Ford ranger 8.8 differntal help

Alight i have a 1994 ford ranger 4.0....it has a ford 8.8 28 spline, i think. Now what other stock vehicle's can i go to to get a posi unit to fit my axle, from a junk yard. Im getting pretty tired of my one wheel wonder and would love to go 2 wheel drive cheap. I can't afford buying a new diff...
  9. a4ld to Mazda M50D-R1

well guys id like to go from a auto to a standard, in my 1994 ranger....what else besides tranny, flywheel, clutch parts, cluth pedals, master/ slaves......any thing else required for it to work......and also could i go with a 4x4 tranny cause i plan on going from 2 wheel drive to solid axle...
  10. 3.0 heads on a 4.0

well since i might be having the heads off......what kinda compression ratio would i run if i were to put 3.0 heads on i 4.0 engine....would it be benifical.... woukd i have to get any other parts to make it work
  11. 4.0 having no throttle response cold and more!!!!

alright the truck is a 1994 ranger 4.0, it has the 3 in intake that theres instuctions for on this site. It has both cats knocked out, and installed a 45 and enough piping tand about 2.5 feet after the cats it was choped off, and enough piping to get out the side. Well recently it has been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad