• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DelaRanger95'

My prerunner has a twin!

So the girlfriend and I hit a main street restaurant to grab some grub and as we're walking back to the truck we both see this ranger that looks exactly like mine. Being in Delaware it's basically like seeing identical Bugatti veyrons by accident. We flag him down and he comes into the parking...
  2. DelaRanger95'

Project: Baja or Bust Build Thread

So I've got some steady play money coming in and now the race ranger can finally get started. Truck is a 95 4x4 with a 2.3 and twin stick transfer case. Today my buddy and I picked up a craigslist find. A 1987 Ford Thunderbird 5.0 motor with crank, pistons, rods, plugs, lifters, chain and gears...
  3. DelaRanger95'

2.3l swap to a 3.0 or 4.0

I was wondering if its possible to swap a 2.3 liter out of an XL and install a 3.0 or even a 4.0 v6 Would you have to swap in a new tranny and diff? 5-speed 4X4
  4. DelaRanger95'

2.3l swap to a 3.0 or 4.0

I was wondering if its possible to swap a 2.3 liter out of an XL and install a 3.0 or even a 4.0 v6 Would you have to swap in a new tranny and diff? 5-speed 4X4

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad