• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. gsxjay

suspenshion question

i just acquired a 2000 expo an well its far to low now i have access to several ranger parts trucks the question is what needs to be changed to make it sit as high as a standard height 4wd ranger besides a spring over i basically what is different in the front of the ranger as apposed to the...
  2. gsxjay

trans question

i know this has mostlikely been covered but when i searched i didnt find much so here it is i have a 96 3.0 ranger 4wd with no trans from what iv read they came with a 4r44e and i forgot to mention i do have the bell housing for the 4r44e now for the question finding a trans seems to be...
  3. gsxjay

more issues

ok i am in the middle of tracking down some pcm issues i ran in to a couple snages. first the truck is a 94 ranger 4.0 i have searched every where for a pcm pinout diagram that tells me what the wires do second will a 94 and older explorer pcm work in a ranger sum say yes sum say no thirdly...
  4. gsxjay

need some help

i have check every where for a wiring diagram for the data link connector i need to know where the wires go once they enter loom. thanks in advance for any and all help
  5. gsxjay

lost

lets start off by saying thank you for any help you can give me. now for my issue i have searched all over and have goten no where i have a 94 ranger with a 4.0 and i need the wire diagram for the data link connector i need to know where thoes wires go. there is a wire that should be a ground...
  6. gsxjay

new to the fourm

hi every one my name is jay been looking over this fourm alot decided to join to gain more info on rangers and to give help in any way i can

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad