• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4wd low problems.

I have a 2002 ford ranger and when I try to put it into 4wd low while in neutral it doesn't do anything, but if i turn the knob then go from neutral to reverse, back up some then put it back into neutral the light will come on. To get it out of 4wd low I have to do the same thing or it just...
  2. 4x4 not working, tcase motor?

I have a 2002 ranger, when I turn the knob to put it in 4wd it does nothing. When I start the truck I see the 4x4 lights flash once. Does this mean the 4x4 control module is working? I've checked everything else and narrowed it down to either the module or the motor. Sent from my SCH-I510 using...
  3. 2002 4x4 alignment

Do I need the cam bolts to align caster/camber?
  4. Can I swap a 2004+ motor in a 2002?

I've been researching for when my timing chain decides to go and I know the years are for 2001-2003, but is there really that much of a difference that I can't swap a new one in?
  5. P0442: Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak)

Has anybody gotten this code before and figured out what causes it? vacuum leak or something?
  6. A/c clutch going bad?

I have a 2002 4.0 and sometimes when I'm driving the a/c will start blowing hot, if I pull over and tap the clutch with a screwdriver it will start working again. it usually happens when I accelerate to pass someone and for some reason if I crack my window it sometimes causes it to come back on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad